Latest River Heights for Bulloo River at Autumnvale *
Issued at 3:10 pm EST Tuesday 20 October 2020
Station details:Station Number: 545001 Name: Bulloo R at Autumnvale * Owner: DNRM:11202
Flood levels: Minor: 4.50 Moderate: 5.50 Major: 7.00
Data from the previous 7 days.
- The river height data is the latest available operational data provided for flood warning purposes and has not been quality controlled.
- Stations marked with * or # indicate that the data is provided from automatic equipment.
- Stations marked with * are Telephone Telemetry Devices and are nominally polled once a day and more often during floods.
- Stations marked with # are ALERT Radio Telemetry and report every 3 hours and more often when the water level changes.
- All river height reports are in metres and are shown in local time.
- Heights or depths above/below roads, bridges, dam spillways and weirs are given as a guide only. For road open/closed information, see the RACQ website.
- This product includes data made available to the Bureau by other agencies. Separate approval may be required to use the data for other purposes. Refer to Listing of Operating Agencies for Station Ownership.
- Where data is supplied from a Queensland Department of Natural Resources and Mines (DNRM) monitoring site, please refer to advice on data use and copyright.
- For other Station details: Flood Classifications, Road Crossings, Survey/AHD Details, Maps